Read nothing else, just do the below and you are all set
Varun a cool Whitefielder
- Get your Voter ID Card
- Carry your own cloth bags and say NO to plastic bags
- Never take a rickshaw that wont go on a meter. Call mGaadi rickshaws instead.
- 125 litres of water per day is the max you should use – are you using more than that? You dont know? Find out!
- Adopt just a small public spot in front of your house or place of work and keep it clean.
- Be our citizen police, ask shops why they dont have their bin. Better still, walk away and don’t shop there
- Follow Whitefield Rising Citizen Standards
TZED Homes Whitefield, A benchmark
- Segregates to highest standard and sends out less than 10% of the total garbage generated by the residents. Appoints a responsible vendor to process the community’s waste. Has a permanent process to check on compliance which is crucial to sustained success
- Has an STP, does Rainwater Harvesting and can report on per capita consumption of water at being on par with India’s recommended average
- Ensures everyone in the community is registered to vote and makes arrangements to promote voting on the day of elections.
- Adopts the stretch outside the community and starts solving the problems on a regular steady pace by engaging the community to volunteer there
- Adopts nearby stray dogs and gets them neutered while educating the community
- Solves the Traffic congestion on their stretch by doing what it takes – be it appointing special wardens at peak hours, moving bus stops or installing new medians.
- Has active programs to initiate change in the mindset of Whitefield’s men across all socio economic classes for the safety and empowerment of our women.