|To check if your earlier submission was successfulGo to this: http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/vernacularSearch_New.aspx
In the field `District’ check `Bangalore’ or your district from the drop down menu
In the field `Name’ type ONLY the first three letters of your name, for example `Tho’ (this is because there might be spelling mistakes in longer names!)
In the field `Relation Name’ again type ONLY the first three letters, for example `Jos’
In the field `Assembly Constituency, check `Mahadevapura’ (or your own constituency)
You will get several records, check if one fits you and choose it (see below)
and click on the left most box `Details’
If your name does not appear, it is best you register again
To register again, do so online since this method gives you an acknowledgement receipt immediately
1) Go to http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ (preferably use Mozilla or Firefox).
2) You will need to create an online id – easy to do with your email id. Your confirmation will come by email with password
3) Follow the simple steps by clicking on “I want to enroll as a voter” on the home page
4) You will need to have a copy of your scanned photo in jpg (less than 50 kb – so compress it for email) plus copy of passport as pdf and copy of proof of residence as pdf. These will need to be uploaded
5) You will fill Form 6 online and submit. Then generate an acknowledgement (This will generate your Form 6 with photo and you need to print it)
6) You need to take the print copy for the ERO to the nearest ERO office
If you don’t know where your ERO office is, you can contact ERO – Umesh – 94806 83534 who sits in BBMP zonal office at Mahadevapura. He might be able to give you details for other areas too.